Lisboa Card + Pena Palace
Are you visiting Lisbon and Sintra and don’t want to miss the top attractions? Then this is the perfect pass for you!
Combine all in one and cover the main highlights from Lisbon and Sintra, and get free public transportation to go around between them.
- Select the date you’d like to start using your Lisbon-Sintra Pass. This date will be used for your Audio Guide Apps for Sintra and Lisbon;
- Select the amount of tickets and the Lisboa Card validity period (24h, 48h, 72h);
- Select the date and time to visit Park and Pena Palace;
- Select the date from which you would like to pick up the Lisboa Card (even though the card is only activated on the first use).
Note: Lisboa Card + Pena Palace allows you to visit each attraction when it’s the most convenient for you. The only thing to have in mind is that you need to select the Lisboa Card for the desired period of 24h, 48h or 72h, which is only activated on the first use (transport or attraction).
With this pass you get free access to:
- Entrance to Pena Palace
- Entrance to the Pena Park
- Entrance to the Chalet of the Countess of Edla
- Entrance to Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
- Entrance to Torre de Belém
- Free access to the famous 28 tram ride
- Free access to the Santa Justa elevator
- Free access to the Rua Augusta Arch
- Free access to the Pilar 7 Bridge Experience
- Unlimited free travel by bus, metro, tram and elevators for 24h, 48h or 72h
- You can check here the complete list of monuments and discounts included with the Lisboa Card
This Pass is your best option for traveling from Lisbon to Sintra. Your 24h, 48h or 72h Lisboa Card offers you free public transport in and around the city, including the train to Sintra and Cascais.
Yes, this pass is 100% digital.
Only kids under 4 years old don’t need to buy tickets.